Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Things to come

With having less than a week from my due date and finally feeling better from being really sick, I am a little scared but I have a wonderful family and an amazing husband.

Long ago I decided I wanted to have a "natural" child birth. I am so grateful for my mom and Gordon and their amazing love and support. They are so encouraging and loving. I know so many people that think I am crazy and even people that are related to me that would like to convince me to give in now and have an epidural. It means so much that in the whirlwind of all the negativity about my decision, I have two amazing people to physically stand by my side and I know even with them, I have my Savior to lean on as well.

Gordon and I have been going for walks every night. I feel so blessed to have such a loving husband who will walk slow around our complex a million times because I am afraid of walking too fast for too long for fear it will send me into labor.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You will know that you are really ready when you are pushing him to walk faster so that you can get it over with!

Love You

Unknown said...

I love you Sarah!! You are awesome. You can do this> You will be an amazing mom. I love you!!! Chimene