Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Being Productive

Gordon and I are just waiting until Anna is ready to make her debut.

In the mean time...

Gordon and I decided that we wanted to be self-reliant and proactive, so...

I made banana bread and muffins that are now in the freezer, we can heat them up in the toaster or microwave for a snack or breakfast. I also have a strawberry-banana fruit leather done.

In the next couple days I plan to make granola bars, rice crispy treats, more fruit leather, some homemade ravioli that we can freeze to pull out for dinners and another batch of homemade hot pockets. This is all so if I don't feel up to cooking or don't feel like I have the time, we will have plenty to rely on...not to mention homemade food is always cheeper, healthier and taste better as well.

I only need to remember that I can't do it all at once and that it is not a big deal if it all doesn't get done.