Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break

My goals for this upcoming week, in no particular order:

1. Get better.  Little Bit and I are sick today.
2. Transfer my blog to wordpress.  The address with be www.boltonfam.org
3. Clean my apartment.  (I am accepting help j/k)
4. Take off and wash the window screens
5. Take Little Bit's crib down and put it away to pull out in a few months for Sweet Potato.
6. Go through all of Little Bits clothes and put the small ones up.
7. Pull out Little Bit's 0-3 month box and put it in the top of the closet for Sweet P. in June.
8. Clean Little Bit's carpet.
9. Rearrange Little Bit's room.
10. Play outside once a day.
11. Plant the green onions I have taped to my window and the peppers if they sprout.
12. Look for a way to pack books away to open our place up more.
13. Update online calendar
14. Find a new wallet and planner.
15. Make someone a treat and take it to them for no reason at all.

If I think of anymore, I will put them up.  For now, have a great night and don't forget to change your clocks.

No comments: